Overcome Your Dental Anxiety
Dental Sedation & Anxiety
Dental anxiety statistics show that the main reason people fear the dentist is because they fear pain. You won’t have to worry about that at our office, as we always make sure you don’t feel a thing when we work. Whether it’s through local anesthesia or a safe sedative, we always make sure our patients are completely comfortable.
If you still feel afraid despite all our comfort options, don’t worry! We also have sedation options that can be customized to your needs. Your choices are:
- Nitrous oxide – Also known as “laughing gas,” this sedative is inhaled and considered safe for almost everyone, including children.
- Conscious sedation – Taken in pill form before your appointment, this sedative will induce a deep state of relaxation once it takes effect.
- NuCalm – This new system helps you control adrenaline and keep your brain in a calm, relaxed state. This will feel like you’re just about to fall asleep.
Sedation dentistry is helpful for reasons that go beyond soothing dental anxiety. Other advantages include:
- Being able to complete several procedures during one appointment.
- Responding to local anesthetics more readily.
- Overcoming problems like a sensitive gag reflex or exhaustion from holding your mouth open for a long time.
A refreshment bar is available for you before your appointment begins. If you are bringing children, you’ll find a child’s play area to help keep them active and happy.
Overcome your dental anxiety at our office.
We have worked hard to create an atmosphere where you can relax and get the care you need. Additionally, our staff is trained not just in dentistry but in people skills. From the moment you walk in, you will be treated with warmth and friendliness.